Friday, October 30, 2009

Gourds, gore and girls; new this week at the buffet...

Happy mischief night everybody!

Well, technically it's mischief afternoon... and now that I think about it, on the West Cost it's actually still mischief morning... but what can I say except I have other plans this evening and wanted to get this update off of my to-do list as early in the day as possible.

Anywhoo, on behalf of the BMB staff - yes, all three of us! - I invite you to grab a plate, step up to the buffet and help us celebrate our collective favorite holiday with a maniacal monster-iffic menu of horror "classics".

First join the Kommandant as he brandishes his rustiest kitchen utensil and carves into curious post-slasher flick Jack-O.

Then join Bunny (and the actual host of the DVD, Elvira) and dive into a devilish double feature featuring Maneater Of Hydra & The House That Screamed.

No comments: